Friday 10 August 2012

Watchmen

I like the film Watchmen because it combines a lot of interesting topics together. I like the time period its set in and I like how the Vietnamese war is used in it and wraps around the characters and the storyline. I like how it uses serious topics, like the war and the hard economic time but its based on superheroes so its not too serious or dull.
Its kind of creepy too, which is a good thing. None of the characters are perfect and nothing really goes the way its supposed to in the end, which i like. 
The main reason as to why its one of my favourite films though is the soundtrack. I love Bob Dylan and i love the song The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel. To add to this I like how more modern artists were added to the soundtrack like My Chemical Romance, who I also adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment